TOURNAMENT COMMITTEE MEMBERS
David Graham (405) 568-9495 Nate Cook (405) 445-2529
Justin Allert (918) 344-1306 Amirald Gee (405) 568-8929 REGISTRATION WHEN: Friday, June 11th, 6:30 AM – 9:00 AM WHERE: 11001 East Forrest Hills Road, Guthrie, OK 73044
*Donuts/bagels & coffee will be provided TOURNAMENT WHEN: Friday, June 11th, starting at 6:30 AM with fishing ending at 2:30 PM WHERE: 11001 Forrest Hills Road, Guthrie, OK 73044 LUNCH WHEN: Friday, June 11th, from 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
*Burgers/smoked meat/sides, water, soda, and beer will be provided INCLEMENT WEATHER
In case of severe weather (lightning, high winds, etc.), the tournament may be postponed or canceled at the discretion of the tournament committee. If this is the case, you will be notified the morning of the tournament. TOURNAMENT INFORMATION
(1) Goal of this event is to network, enjoy the outdoors, and have fun!
(2) No motorized boats will be allowed this year. Members/Guests will be allowed to use kayaks, canoes, tubes, and small boats; however, no boat ramp is available, so please plan on using only watercraft that can be carried to/from the water. Additionally, there are numerous spots available for bank fishing.
(3) Information regarding the weighing of fish will be provided the day of the tournament.
(4) Only members whose dues are current will be eligible for a Member Prize. Committee members will verify membership status prior to the tournament, so please make sure dues are current if signing up as a member. Parties wishing to receive prizes must check in the morning of the tournament and be present at the time of the drawing to receive a prize.
(4) Due to COVID-19 concerns, we ask that members & guests use discretion and discernment with regards to social distancing. If you have any questions, contact David Graham at (405) 568-9495.